Sponsor, Lynda.com ...
Lynda.com is a leading online learning company that helps you learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals through access to the Lynda.com video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts. Lynda.com’s mission is to help you learn the skills you need to achieve your full potential. When you click here for your free 10-day unlimited access to Lynda.com, you are supporting the Dominique James Photography blog. You can get it now, here. Thank you.
Sponsor, Amazon.com ...
An exclusive one-slot-a-week sponsorship package is now available on the Dominique James Photography blog. It is a way to directly promote your product or service to a growing international community of receptive and engaged lifestyle-oriented readers whose primary focus and interest is in the field of photography, along with allied fields such as technology, design, arts, entertainment, fashion, etc.
- Brand and tagline with clickable direct link above the blog's logo in the form of a prominent black announcement bar on all of the pages.
- A one-time top-most full blog item for the brand featuring a provided image or artwork with a paragraph of text from a boilerplate copy or an original entry we can write (with your review and approval), with clickable direct link at the beginning of the week’s sponsorship.
- A one-time link of this blog item in our Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts, as well as in our RSS feed.
- The same full blog item for the brand featured on the top-most area of this Sponsor page section from the start to the end of the sponsorship week, and a subsequent permanent and searchable archived-by-date roll of the full text at the Sponsor section, and in the Archive sections.
- A two-time brand and tagline acknowledgement mention with clickable direct link sometime within the week on our site’s Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts.
To inquire about our sponsorship package rate and for more information, contact Dominique James. Thank you.